Through her keynote presentations, leadership development seminars, book and facilitator’s guide, Rebekah is on a lifetime global mission to help the world increase their chances of creating permanent awakening within themselves, within their relationships and within their organizations.
What is permanent awakening?
The definition of permanent awakening is:
A process where an individual, an organization or both are holistically and continuously uncovering, discovering and designing their existence in order to:
1) Operate more consistently from their authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions, and purposes
2) Create more authentic relationships that foster continuous growth and expansion
3) Operate more consistently at peak vitality and productivity
4) Strengthen their capacity for forming genuine partnerships with others
5) Operate more consistently at peak vitality and productivity
This permanent awakening process is initiated and kept in motion by a continuous death and rebirth cycle that occurs within individuals and within organizations. This cycle includes: death of outdated behaviors, paradigms, identities and relationships, discovery of one’s and others’ authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions, and purposes, and a refocusing and designing of existence based on these discoveries. This cycle does not always occur in this particular order. The language of this death and rebirth cycle is expressed in slightly different ways depending on the environment, but the cycle is inherently the same.
As this cycle of death and rebirth continues, individuals and organizations can increase the amount of time they spend in the permanent awakening process.
1) Increase their possibilities for continuously raising and maintaining their levels of vitality, creativity, productivity and accountability
2) Increase their possibilities for experiencing permanent change and permanent empowerment
How do Rebekah’s keynote presentations, leadership development seminars, book and facilitator’s guide work together to help individuals and organizations increase their possibilities for creating this permanent awakening state within themselves, within their relationships and within their organizations?
The Keynote Presentations
Throughout the keynote presentations are behaviors and paradigms that when practiced, support the continuous creation of a permanent awakening state within individuals, within their relationships and within their organizations. A key factor that increases the probability of the behaviors and paradigms within the keynote presentations creating permanent awakening within audience members is that the keynote presentations are in the form of one-woman plays.
Why does this artistic style of the one-woman play increase the chances of individuals and organizations receiving permanent awakening from the behaviors and paradigms within the keynote presentations?
1) Carl Jung talked about how the arts go beneath the conscious mind into the subconscious. When audience members are drawn into character portrayals, stories and music, the behaviors and paradigms within the keynotes are more likely to reach the core levels of their mind and body. This is where genuine, lasting change can occur.
2) During a one-woman play, the audience laughs, cries, empathizes, and lets go of resistance. They are in a state of joy and relaxation. This makes them more receptive. This allows the behaviors and paradigms in the keynote presentations to enter and be more fully absorbed.
3) Individuals and organizations remember material presented during one-woman plays longer than if they attend a lecture or a power point presentation. We remember and retain lessons from a sermon if that sermon includes meaningful stories. We easily remember the material we see in a movie or the lyrics we hear in a song. The artistic presentation style of the one-woman play sears behaviors and paradigms into memory.
4) The style of the one-woman play as a keynote presentation is simply different. Audiences are accustomed to seeing and hearing a motivational speaker or hearing a lecture. The one-woman play stands out and will be talked about and remembered for years to come.
To further support the behaviors and paradigms in the keynote presentations creating permanent awakening within audience members, Rebekah offers a debriefing session after each keynote. This debriefing session gives the audience the opportunity to:
1) Verbalize, process, and reinforce what they experienced and learned while watching the keynote
2) Be challenged to think about how they are going to practically apply the behaviors and paradigms within the keynote to their individual lives, to their relationships, and to their organizations
3) Learn new behaviors and paradigms based on the character portrayals. These new behaviors and paradigms instigate the permanent awakening process within audience members, within their relationships and within their organizations
The Leadership Development Seminars
The leadership development seminars for corporations, businesses, non-profit organizations, colleges, universities, public and private schools, churches and professional development conferences provide powerful, practical tools leaders can apply while interacting and working with their teams, staff, employees and students. The tools create an environment within the individual leaders, within their professional relationships and within their organizations that increase the possibilities for everyone to experience permanent awakening. The tools instigate the continuous death and rebirth cycle within leaders, within their professional relationships and within their organizations that is central to the permanent awakening process. This cycle includes: death of outdated behaviors, paradigms, identities and relationships, discovery of their and others’ authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes, and a refocusing and designing of their existence based on these discoveries. Because of this continuous cycle, a permanent culture change can take place within organizations. They can go from where they are to becoming organizations where their levels of vitality, creativity, productivity and accountability are continuously increasing and these increased levels are being maintained on more and more of a permanent basis.
The leadership development seminars are highly engaging. They are full of laughter and include invigorating audience participation. This places participants in a relaxed state, increasing their possibilities for not only hearing but retaining the tools presented
Awakening – 12 Tools to Unlock Ultimate Potential – The Book and Facilitator’s Guide
Rebekah’s book, Awakening – 12 Tools to Unlock Ultimate Potential, and the facilitator’s guide partner with her keynote presentations and leadership development seminars to multiply the possibilities for creating permanent awakening within individuals, within their relationships and within their organizations.
Rebekah wrote her book, Awakening – 12 Tools to Unlock Ultimate Potential, after over 20 years of working with and observing individuals in a multitude of personal and professional environments. She observed that the reason many people were only experiencing temporary change and limited results from personal and professional development, was because there were particular physical, emotional and spiritual blocks in front of their latent potential and their ability to be open to change. In her book, Rebekah gives readers tools they can use to help remove these physical, emotional and spiritual blocks. The book also provides tools that can help readers discover their authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes and design their lives based on these discoveries. The tools are designed to instigate a continuous death and rebirth cycle within readers. This cycle is central to the permanent awakening process that is Rebekah’s mission and includes: death of outdated behaviors, paradigms and relationships, discovery of their and others’ authentic voice, gifts, identities, passions and purposes, and a refocusing and designing of their lives based on these discoveries. As readers become engaged in this continuous death and rebirth cycle, they can multiply the possibilities for being able to increase and maintain their personal and professional levels of vitality, creativity, productivity and accountability, on more and more of a permanent basis.
The powerful benefits readers can experience by working through the tools in the book include:
1) Operating at physical, emotional and spiritual levels that are increasingly more healed and whole
2) Becoming more open to change
3) More easily absorbing and integrating the tools, concepts and behaviors they are taught during personal and professional development
4) More fully receiving, absorbing and retaining the healing effects and transformation possible through therapy, life coaching and other self-help methods
5) More clearly seeing others for who they really are
6) More clearly seeing and meeting the genuine needs of others
7) More clearly seeing the contributions of others
8) Deepening the relationship with themselves, with others, with their Creator and with those they serve
All of these benefits increase the possibilities for readers to experience permanent change and lasting results from personal and professional development opportunities.
Readers can become greater assets to the organizations they work for. Their transformation into permanent awakening can have a powerful ripple effect that spreads to their families, to their relationships and to everyone around them.
Rebekah has written a Facilitator’s Guide so that groups of people can collectively work through the tools in the book and experience permanent awakening together. The groups that work through the tools in the book together are called Awakening Groups. Awakening Groups are made up of people from all walks of life: employees, church groups, leadership teams, neighborhoods, special interest groups, teachers, community groups, close friends, book clubs, college professors, staff or students. The transformative power of the tools in the book multiplies when people work through the tools together.
The Total Awakening Package
Rebekah’s keynote presentations, leadership development seminars, book and facilitator’s guide offer a total permanent awakening package for individuals and organizations that increases everyone’s possibilities for experiencing and spreading permanent awakening to people across the globe.
As one person, one relationship, and one organization at a time experience permanent awakening in different parts of the world, a ripple effect and connection occurs between them. A global AWAKENING MOVEMENT is ignited. This movement gains momentum as more and more people across the globe become role models for their children and grandchildren of happy, fulfilled, passionate, productive human beings. Personal and professional relationships become more peaceful, harmonious, vibrant, and open to healthy negotiation. This increases the possibilities for global harmony and leaves the world a better place for generations to come.
What Clients Are Saying:
“… effective at energizing associates for breakthrough performance. I highly recommend her keynote presentations and workshops to any organization that wants motivation that will last.”